1. SELLER INTERVIEWS PROSPECTIVE AGENTS
- Agents tour your home, discuss the market and share relevant sales information that will be considered in valuing your home.
- Agent will provide a detailed Market Analysis within 24 hours of the home tour which includes a recommend sales price range and marketing plan.
- Discuss Seller expectations and communication. Seller selects the agent who presents the best strategy and seems to be a good personality match (hopefully me).
2. SIGN LISTING AGREEMENT
- Agreements are typically 3- 4 months but may be terminated with 48 hours written notice from either party
3. HOUSE PREP
- Agent provides detailed input on your home to include: recommended repairs and staging to increase the perceived value and Buyer appeal of your home.
- Collect information to be used in sales materials and discuss any issues or items to include in PROPERTY DISCLOSURE FORMS.
4. PRICING REVIEW
- Review current market activity to determine the most competitive, strategic price a few days prior to listing.
- Seller ultimately determines the sales price.
5. HOUSE ON MARKET
- Sign in yard, property Listed in the MLS, Open Houses scheduled and aggressive marketing underway within the first 2 weeks of listing.
- Agent to provide regular updates on Buyer interest and activity.